Pages

Monday, 29 April 2013

Diving in at the deep end.

 photo photo46_zpse5577547.jpg
Excuse the technological hitches that may be heading your way but more importantly I send out an apology for the cringey wording of a blogger who is taking her first baby steps into the vast and slightly scary *deep breaths* world of beauty, life, and general blogging.  ( yep still breathing.)

I'm Jen, I am a student who enjoys nothing more than perusing isles of lit up stands looking for the next beauty buy that I can undoubtedly slather all over myself.  I wanted to create a blog to communicate with those who have a similar addiction ( we can enable together), but who are also on a student budget like mine. I am on a mission looking for something that every student wants..a cheap deal.

Welcome me in with open arms PLEASE :)


Jen
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment